Lost Verdania and Shellwood
I think I have a slight obsession. I don't think I can label it anything but that. I just keep reopening the game, walking around the world I explored, looking for the little secrets I missed. I can't seem to find them, but I still enjoy exploring the little realm. Just a few minutes ago, I was sitting in front of the main menu screen. I just watched the animation play infinitely and seamlessly with the music. It's comforting. The main menu is designed to draw you in. And I find it comfy to just stay there and watch it over and over. The Hollow Knight effect strikes again.. Wonder how this one will last.. Will it last long enough for me to get back into practicing art? Who knows?
We're going back to Egypt tomorrow. My parents are worked up about it. It shatters their hearts every time we leave. I don't understand their pain. Mine is different than theirs. I feel like something is empty or missing when they're not around. But I think I'm naive and I take them for granted. Maybe that's why I don't feel hurt..
One thing I did learn though, if you don't reach out. Eventually you die. People's feelings for you fizzle if you are not present in their lives. So calling relatives is important. It brings you back to life, instead of rotting slowly alone. It also brings you back in their life.
There's a new thing I want to write about, but I don't know how to tackle it yet. The topic is comics, romance and @#$@235.. @%@%#235 is basically porn but they gave it a different name.. The name game, the devil's game really. How do all of these tie together? Oh, don't get me started. Although, as a little hint, it all started with a small short video I came across of a psychiatrist answering a question about physical touch and romance/love as a concept.. Really cool stuff that requires RESEARCH..
I seriously need to learn how to do it. One way or another, it all goes back to this.
Comments
Post a Comment