A day as great as time itself
A lot has happened in the past 24 hours. I'm thankful for it all. Alhamdulillah Alhamdulillah Alhamdulillah.
I honestly don't know where to start.
I made a YouTube video a couple days ago. It was a test run to see what I needed to do and what I needed to work on. It was fun.
Just yesterday, one of my favorite YouTubers commented on it... Granted that I did ask him to check it out. It's still cool that he did.
If you watch the video, you'll notice that the audio quality is trash. I noticed it too, so I called up my uncle to get his input on where I can get a good microphone...
Turns out he had spares. So I got a good microphone for free!!
Oh and also, I got Red Pajamas!!! They're comfy, they're red. They look cool, they're also red. Did I mention that they're red? Mom got back with my brothers and she had gifts for everyone.. So did I, of course. Bought her really pretty scrunchies.. I got her scrunchies before because I really don't know what else I can get her or am even allowed to get her. She liked them, though. So that's great. Getting a job will give me a boost most definitely.
Alhamdulillah first and foremost.
Really nice
Cheers:)
Comments
Post a Comment