Yorick's Resting Place (I rewrote a script and it didn't save ;-;)

 So Uhhhhh, I was working on Monsters again last Sunday and uh. WEll it didn't save. I pretty much zapped half the script and it's all gone. I got a quiz in like half an hour and I reaaaally don't want to go to Uni. It's funny how I was all about doing my best in Uni in the first semesters. And then at some point I genuinely stopped caring. Yes, a good GPA means better job chances. But after going through enough subjects with genuinely horrible professors, the only thing keeping me going is... friendship. 

 

Turns out one of the biggest consequences of not having an academic batch (as in a whole lotta people) is that when your friends go to different subjects or have different interests. Everything that kept you going stops. No more people to remind you of tests. No more group studying. No more of a lot of stuff, essentially.

 

It's sad because I liked when I performed well in Uni. I obviously still care enough to write about it (Instead of actually going to Uni), and I'm not doing too bad this semester. I'm not giving myself any excuses for not performing.. (Ignore the big excuse I just wrote above) Buuuuut... Yeah I'm out of idea juice.

 

I was supposed to write a whole thing yesterday, but my friend talked me out of it because it would be considered a relapse. A failure. I don't want that. Sooooo :)

 

I still want to write it though, we'll see how it goes. Also, I still need to figure out how to adjust blogger privacy settings. This blog is private and more organised than google docs. But the fact that it's literally directly linked to bunchaflyingfish makes it veeery easy for anyone curious enough to just... yk

click on the tab that says Fishy Business. Which, yes, that was my original intention. Since I'm not saying anything super private. At least at first I wasn't.. Then I talked about the Pyjamas I got for a present and that's just embarrassing to be out there. Honestly, thank god my friends don't check my stuff out unless I tell them to.. God it would be very embarrassing 

 

Anyways I really have to run now,  otherwise I put myself at risk of 0 

Cheers :) 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A love letter to small youtubers

Lost Verdania and Shellwood

Smiles are Cute