A thousand tiny folds (Sounds Poetic)

 I'm thinking back to my incomplete essay. It's titled "For the love of the game". It's about sports fanaticism and how I never participated in it. 

The reason I'm suddenly remembering it is because I started going out with my cousins and family recently. Every Friday, they go out to play Paddle. I suck at it. I could go into a list of "logical" reasons as to why I suck. None would be better than to say "Skill Issue". This is my second time going out with them. It's fun. It only slight annoys me that I'm unable to perform well. Cause I do want to perform. My uncle said I just need to allow myself to enjoy it more. Focus less on being good enough.

This is the core principal in games. Fun.  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A love letter to small youtubers

Lost Verdania and Shellwood

Smiles are Cute