I see it moving [Script]

 This is the post teleportation recording. The main reason I made the teleportation video is because of this weird phenomenon I came across. Teleportation is real, just not as convenient as I wished it to be.

I fell into a puddle yesterday. This wasn't a normal puddle though, you don't just shrug it off and get on with your day. When I fell into that puddle, I fell so deep I came out on the other side. And all I saw was darkness save for a few spots that showed the other surface.

This sounds cliche, I know. But I'm pretty sure I fell into a parallel dimension.  Like A Nether Situation. I can't gauge distances for sure, but what I gathered was it reflects the shadows in our world. One of the conveniences teleportation doesn't necessarily cover is Space. Mass transport takes a lot of space, especially when the public sector is deficient or failing. Maybe this parallel dimension could fix this issue. I'll try bringing one of my friends to this place... Well, I'll have to get there again first, of course.

This will be worth it, I just know it.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A love letter to small youtubers

Lost Verdania and Shellwood

Smiles are Cute