It subsided, but the treatment was wrong

 I'm bored. 

My laptop being fried isn't fun. I already sent it for repairs, but in doing so I secluded myself from my primary entertainment hobby. Gaming. 

But then again, gaming alone is exhausting and quite boring. I've completed all the games that I like. Getting into new ones would be a waste of potential I could throw someplace else. 

I've got tons of things to do to occupy myself. For one, I've been writing a lot more than usual. I'm practically a script production factory. I also have time to revise things I wanted to revise. Get into the habit of drawing. Lots of things, really.

And yet, I still waste time. It's funny. I'm writing this because sometime around evening I got a sharp anxiety attack. I say anxiety attack but I don't exactly know what it is. My chest tightened around my heart for no reason and I found myself suffocating. I had nothing to worry about, and nothing to burden me. So why? Why am I like this?

They say feelings you repress eventually show up physically. Maybe I just need to set something on fire to relax? I've been getting seriously aggravated as of late and I've not vented it. Maybe it's that. 

I truly don't know. Anyways, wish me luck!

I'll update the Snapchat script and probably restore my Snapchat account (I set it up for deletion yesterday).

I also want to start writing a script about perfectionism. Particularly how it relates to Dispatch (Like the video game)


Another script I want to write is the one about ragebait and misinformation. Particularly how easy it is for people to spout bullshit and for us to take them at face value because they sound smart. 

Lots of poison dipped honey traps and the sort.


I think too highly of myself. And I think a lot about myself. I would have said I'm a narcissist if it weren't for the fact that probably everyone else does the same.

Liking yourself and wanting what's best for yourself isn't necessarily bad. There's a line though. I don't fully grasp it.


That's all from me,

Cheers :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A love letter to small youtubers

Lost Verdania and Shellwood

Smiles are Cute