Been a Minute
I've been meaning to write to you for a while. I just seem to have forgotten is all. That or I've been wasting my time on other things, like playing a quake mod.
I've been spending my time with family. It feels great. I still spend too much time in my own head. Which means I think too much about my own actions and how they're perceived.
Also, I've been subscribed to a few small youtubers and ... their content has gotten more negative as of late. I don't like it so I don't watch it anymore. They keep repeating the same idea of "Men are lonely" and I don't feel the same way. Could be short sight on my end. It could also be that it's more of a personal thing they feel. Youtube is just a platform for people to air out what they think, regardless of how true it is. It's personal. Just because I'm blessed with something not being a part of my reality, doesn't mean everyone's the same. I'm still allowed to dislike it and not watch it still. I mainly dislike the idea of regurgitating negativity.
Put more effort and thought into your content. Don't pick the low hanging fruit just cause.
That aside, I've played more Padel with my family. I suck at it still, but I'm getting better at it. It's honestly awesome.
Oh, and I also uploaded a new Youtube Video. I kinda half-assed it when I was editing because the process was taking too long and I was kinda getting tired. It was still super fun though. So there's that.
Anyways, that's about all the interesting stuff for me. The highlights, if you will.
Cheers :)
Comments
Post a Comment